Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Winter Break

I am one of the lucky few people that still has a winter break, in fact I had a spring, summer and fall break too from working since I haven't worked since February! I leave tonight for Germany where I will be spending the next two weeks, including Christmas, will be spending three days of that time in Paris and then will be celebrating new year's in Israel. I will be home in January where some big decisions and a few quiet months without international travel await.

I feel like I really want to enjoy this last month before I go back to job searching (ie endless hours of internet prowling and applications), working and living a day-to-day life. Part of the relaxation is going to be hanging out with friends, seeing new things, etc., but the biggest thing I have decided to do is to leave my laptop at home. After much thought and consideration I think that I need a break from constant information, plus if I need to check something I will still have my iPhone, my kindle and my friends have computers, I am positive.

The next four weeks I am sure I will write something on here, but I am not going to press myself to try and think of something or to try and post every mid-week. I am going to take time to enjoy the moment and think, because I have a lot of choices and decisions to make when I return.

Happy holidays!

I am looking forward to this break and to spending time with friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment