Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Road Trip!

Perhaps the most exciting adventure in a long time is tomorrow. Jolene and I are going to La Rioja Spain and we are driving there. It might not seem like a big deal at first since we have both embarked on numerous road trips in the USA. Between Jolene and I we have 16 years of driving experience, but the catch is between the two of us we also have only perhaps 20 hours ( a generous estimate) of driving a stick shift. It will be an interesting trip to say the least. Wish us luck on Thursday and Friday- we will be fine... I hope!

A most likely epic driving post will be coming soon.... Or at least a good story.


Me in Avila, Spain. Notice the short jacket!

My last day in Madrid is Friday night and then it's off to Barcelona to see family and then to London, where I ended up finding my own place to live via Gumtree, London's Craigslist equivalent. A story for another time, after I see how it unfolds Sunday evening!

Happy Easter! And Passover!


No comments:

Post a Comment